Wednesday, April 23, 2008

THE WILL BIBLE (Genesis to Judges)

I've just published THE WILL BIBLE (Genesis to Judges) - First 7 books of the Holy Bible plainly translated from the Septuagint (Greek Old Testament) where we get our basic knowledge about everything. God created everything including man in 6 days and made Himself known to the world in Exodus. God chose Israel to be His people to whom He entrusted His oracles but Israel continually disobeyed God until and beyond the time of the Judges which anyway led to the opportunity given to non-Israelites to become children of God in Christ. Written in prose, this book is easy to read and understand. Transliterations are written in BOLD, additional words for grammar purposes in ITALICS, new transliterations in BOLD ITALICS, names of persons in Greek spelling (nominative), 2nd personal pronoun is specified - THOU, OF THEE, TO/FOR THEE, and THEE - singular, plural is YOU. This is the Word of God which will last until the end. Just take care.

And I thank God so much for He still allowed me to go beyond my request to give me chance to finish and publish up to Joshua but now Judges is included. I have many problems and as if I'd be gone any moment and so I work as if it is my last day to finish the most on my translation work. What is finished and already published is only about 1/3 of the whole Holy Bible - the beginning (from Genesis to Judges) and the end (The New Testament). But these are primordial to salvation that even if I could no longer translate and publish the others, people who really want to be saved may already be led and guided by these books into salvation. It is the will of God for all men to be saved and to come into a full knowledge of the truth (1 Tim. 2:4). I live for God and living for God is helping people and hopefully I could still do things to serve God and help people.


No comments: